05/04/2012

Sparks ...


H&M Sheer Sleeveless Blouse - Topshop Skirt - River Island Rope Sandals -
Kurt Geiger Clutch - Forver21 Bracelet & Headband 
Is it just me or does this look nothing like me? Freshly washed hair and no hairdryer for the fringe = a minor hair disaster, saved only buy my favourite jewelled headband. I must be the only person who loves the affect humidity has on my mane...when it comes to my hair the bigger the better i say! 
This little look was for a dinner and drinks date with some old friends of my parents in KL, even though they're not around anymore when i'm over that side of the world the people i grew up surrounded by on various trips out there still maintain contact and to me it's really sweet. This particular evening i was seeing an Editor of one of the top newspapers in Malaysia and so the venue wasn't exactly somewhere i could rock a pair of denim shorts..sadly. With this in mind I went for my blue blouse from H&M , a simple bodycon skirt and my rope flats. It's simple yet i think the sequins and colour of the top give it a dressy edge.

In other news i can't believe it's already Easter?! I'm yet to purchase an egg but the peanut MnMs variety spied in Asda yesterday may be sneakily purchased. Into the fourth month of the year i'm looking forward to implementing some big changes which should only leave me feeling more positive, roll on the bank holiday weekend of catch-ups with friends and lots of chocolate!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig