04/04/2012

Just Tonight ...


Love Dress - Topshop Clutch - Office Flats -
 Malaysian Boutique Silver &Turquoise Ring

Finally i get to start sharing my outfits from Malaysia with you all and there's a fair few yet to come. After a flight of about 12.5hours we landed to extreme heat and the sun setting over Kuala Lumper. My family all live just outside in an area known as Sunway and stay a stones throw away from a major theme/water park , a rather fabulous shopping complex known as The Pyramid and a host of bars. We'd literally been on land for all of 2hours when i found myself in a car off out on my 'welcome' night-out to a few bars in KL and ending up in the fabulous Roots Club. Funnily enough i didn't get any proper outfit shots from that night and i wasn't quite photo ready come a 6am reunion with a bed. But the next night saw us head to anouther part of town and as with any outing came an excuse for a new look.

The night before i flew out my little purchase from Love arrived. I was worried about the length of the dresses as i'm a bit of giant but after the stunner Lydia of Lydia Elise Millen assured me they'd be fine i was off with my bank card ordering away. I love love love this dress! Teaming it with limited jewels and flats as in the heat i couldn't be bothered with anything too fussy but am craving an opportunity to style it up with a belt, heels and a obscene amount of jewels! It's a bit of a jump away from my usual style ( it's a lot of pink AND a dress! Where's the black?! ) but i liked the outcome. So much so i will be using the discount voucher  got in my wiwt goody bag to purchase it in another colour..why not eh?


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig