19/02/2012

The week that was...




 The week that was....
Avec my 'brother form another mother' & the epic dragon ..erm..seat/chair?
Topshop glitter brogues & ankle boots -  Work vanity : White Peplum OOTD here
Krispy Kreme love 


Last Sunday saw a trip to Stratford Westfields , which is always a dangerous one for a shopping lover/ fashion addict, though this time it proved even worse with my health woes giving me an extra reason to treat myself (well any excuse works right? lol). After managing to pick up a fair few bargains my shopping buddy of the day & i met up with some old faces, grabbed some dinner and then proceeded to have, erm, one too many drinks ( boy did my body hate me come monday morning & i spent the start of the day with my head physically attached to my desk). Note the snaps of us in the rather epic 'chair'..i was this close to curling up on it and sipping away on my JD.

Back to Stratford : I do love going there and must say i prefer it to White City, though i do miss going round The Village - a Miu Miu visit is needed soon. I managed to pick up the glitter brogues and matching boots in the Topshop sale so ladies if you're near a decent sized Topshop i'd definitly pop in and scour their shoe sale as they've got some fab bargains that aren't online. H&M also stole a fair few ££s from my account  and they've got me in the mood to jazz up my work attire. 

Coffee dates and visits from my beauts filled the rest of my week and with a fair few people scheduled in to visit over the weekend & next week i think i can safely say my time confined to my house won't be too boring. Throw in the live streaming of the top shows of LFW & a outfit planning for my upcoming travels, i think boredom may be replaced with bankruptcy. Ha!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig