17/02/2012

Hang It Up ...




H&M Top - Topshop Leggings and Brogues
New Pink Specs :)


After popping on this outfit for a day at the office i got a fair few compliments and thought it was worthy of a OOTD.  I was sceptical when popping on the top in the fits of H&M, but once on i fell in love with how it fitted and the elements such as the slight peplum shaping, the collar and the darts  around the bust. Combined it gives the top a really flattering fit and i think it's something that could easily go from day to night. I just wish it came in more colours! 
The glitter brogues were a bargain find from Topshop at only £7....yes you read right £7! I love me a statement shoe and so any chance i get to pop them into my everyday wardrobe , i take :) 
The pink specs were from an online retailer ( i think they're sold for the whole geek fashion purpose). I tend to buy my frames randomly and then get my prescription popped in. 

Both the top & shoes were buys from my shopping trip to Stratford last Sunday, and this weekend i'll be posting up an Instagram inspired piece. Filled with pics of Sundays shenanigans, purchases & a few more work outfits.  I just hope you enjoy it.

XX

Pretty chuffed as this 'look' made it into the Editors choice on the WIWT site.
Hope you all have a lovely friday evening & weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig