10/02/2012

February dreams...

Feb wishlist




Upon creating my January wish-list i did wonder if i would ever actually get any of the items on it, but i now have my American Apparel Disco Pants, a new Mac lippy and the tartan dress (used in this ootn post). 

I think i've acquired a new addiction in the form of AA Discos, a navy pair have now been added to my dream wardrobe. Runner shorts and cute blouses will no doubt be purchased in abundance before my travels, and as an avid fan of anything metallic and/or studded the obvious accessories will no doubt be added to my haul. A few of my current tee's are about to be chopped up and made into the perfect summertime tee, in the midst of snow that sounds random right? Yeah i even confuse myself when thinking about it. Ah well pop a big coat over the top and no-one else will witness the randomness. 

I was aiming to go along to the TOWIB event tomorrow, to catch-up with some familiar faces as well as meeting the brains behind some of my new favourite blogs, but i left it too late and couldn't get a ticket. *insert sad face and grumbles here*. I for one can not wait to read all about it via blog posts next week. 
Laying low again this weekend, having the life sucked out of you by meds isn't quite what i'd aimed for but hey i get to watch the footie and bake some treats tomorrow, then head to Stratford on Sunday for a spot of highly unnecessary retail therapy. Hoping to sneak in a cheeky drink too. 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig