16/01/2012

Clap Your Hands.....

After a week away from the land of blogger i'm back with what else...an OOTN :)



 

 Primark Blouse - Asos Shorts & Fur - Topshop Tights - New Look Boots
 Aldo Feather Earring

So the 'quiet month' i had planned hasn't exactly worked out and i have as per usual crammed my diary full with a fair few tasks to complete. Those of you on twitter will know i booked my little adventure last week and will be jetting off to Malaysia and a couple more, as of yet undecided, islands, though Laos and Bali are what we're hoping for. I love travelling and when ever i go over to Malaysia to see the family i tend to throw in a couple of extra destinations. Think this trip maybe rather epic as i've charmed my cousin from Melbourne, Oz to fly in, it's the first time i'm seeing the latest addition to our family and it looks as though one of my ladies who's travelling around asia/oz will be flying in for 48hours of partying in KL ..they seriously have some rather fabulous clubs. 

So back to the weekend and my outfit of choice. The boots were a bargain buy from the New Look sale ( approx £7) & i wanted to wear the latest addition to my growing tights collection. I got a few comments when out ( all positive thank god) and a number of messages from mates the picture below popped up on FB as it looked like i was only wearing tights on the one leg.  I first spotted them on the Made In Chelsea reunion show & managed to hunt them down in the haven of  Oxford street Topshop. The feather earring was another sale purchase from Aldo and the shorts/fur both Asos sale purchases. Considering i thought i'd been pretty restrained in the sales this outfit would seem to suggest otherwise. Haha oh dear ....



Now for a totally random ramble: I watched Easy A last night and can safely say I think i love Emma Stone even more! It's a great movie and would definitely recommend it to anyone who like me loved films like  10 Things I Hate About You & Mean Girls. The Golden Globes were last night and as ever the focus was on the red carpet, personally Emma looked fabulous and her dress was my favourite. The colours, belt , slit, shoulder detail...i just love it ALL.

Photo : Justjared


XX

2 comments:

  1. Those tights are amazing! Love the outfit!
    Natalie xx

    http://nataleaaa.blogspot.com
    (@natsaltx)

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig