05/12/2011

Yuki & Miwa Press Event

Last week i was invited along to the Yuki and Miwa christmas press evening held in London. The premise of the event was to introduce us to the more recent styles of the Yuki brand, whilst showcasing the newer Miwa collection. I had come across Yuki before when on a few of my many shopping escapades, but to be honest hadn't spent too much time really looking through the collection so this event was a great way to find out more.

I arrived with my fellow blogger loveforfashion and we were given a run through of the recent Yuki pieces which included some lovely coats, knits and tunics. 
I took a few snaps of my favourite pieces......









The influence of Japanase and Korean fashion is plain to see ( both cultures from part of the designers background) and these are the kind of pieces i tend to only find when on my travels to the far east.
We were also treated to some amazing cupcakes , festive bites and mojitos ( yep i was in heaven).


And to round off a fabulous evening i opened up a bag of treats once home. A big thanks to all the Yuki Tokyo team for a lovely event and an early christmas treat!




 Like what you see? Head over to YukiTokyo for a peak at the collection in full 
Oh and use MKAUR152011 at the checkout for 15% off any full price items :) 

XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig