31/08/2011

All The Other Kids...



Vintage Lacoste Knit - Customised Cut offs ( originally a pair of old jeans) - Miss Selfridge Boots

Saturday night and then the majority of sunday was spent sporting this cosy knit. I picked it up during my recent vintage trawl and even though i'm not a massive fan of obvious branding, it was kind of perfect in every other aspect. I wanted something comfy but not too dressed down for my casual saturday night drink up , so i teamed it with cut offs and my heeled ankle boots. 

Come sunday i swapped the shorts for leggings and the heels for some flat pumps.  I spent the majority of sunday snuggled up on a sofa planning the next few weekends and  catching up on all the latest in blog land.  This was after my sunday spin class, which although it nearly killed me was a great kick start to my new workout plans. Those of you who follow me on twitter will be familiar with my little gym addiction but i've put together a new workout plan to get me in 'semi perfect' shape for an up coming holiday. Dreaded bikini shots will no doubt play a part and that's filling me with the usual fear...

I also realised my hair extensions no longer matched my hair now i've gone down the Ombre road. So i tried a bit of DIY, which bombed. Bleaching extensions (even when they're real hair) isn't as easy as i thought it would be. So i'm now figuring out a way to get ombre extensions into my life. I only use them when wanting more volume or creating a style that requires more hair, like a fishtail braid. 
In other news i've been trying out the some new hair products and have recently purchased 1 too many lipsticks from the Sleek make up range ( i'm sporting one of my buys in these shots) & will be posting up reviews soon.

Todays Track > Currently fallen back in love with Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks.
I just can't seem to get bored of it no matter how many times i press repeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig