03/05/2011

Met Ball Part Deux

As mentioned at the end of my previous post there were a few fashions i hadn't yet seen. Here are my favourites of that said bunch :

Two of my style icons didn't disspoint me this year.
 Gossip Girl Star Jessica Szhor dazzled in a Topshop dress with edgy peeptoe shoeboots. Edgy yet fashionable and red carpet appropriate i have a feeling Topshop won't have this in stock for a very long! 
Whilst Nicole Richie channelled the style of hollywood icons of past, in a flowing white gown with a modern twist with the cut out detailing on the longer length sleeves. Working the White Luxe trend to perfection with a dramatic red lip.

Never looked outrageously bad on a red carpet i do envy Taylors ability to get the red carpet looks just right each and every time she is spotted on one. For me this look is one of her best so far in her entire career. A dramatic dress = a perfect fit for the MET Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig