20/04/2011

Birthday Wish list : THE Dress

Every year i have the same issue come April > What to wear for my birthday night out come May.
So it's just a birthday, but then doesn't every girl want to look that little bit nicer for her birthday?Plus for me it usually results in a big night-out & reunion with a lot of friends i don't get to see as often as i'd like. 
This year i've found an almost perfect dress: Twice. 
The problem? Well one's the right style and the other the right colour.  
So due to this little drama i've picked a few more possible picks...I wonder what i'l end up wearing?

This Tunic/Mini dress was due to be my new years outfit but thanks to a spectacular cock up by topshop i ended up receiving a pair of trousers and my dress went to a home in manchester. Not able to find it anywhere, i'm a little miffed but hey i'll just have to trawl through the other possible options.

Missguided.com > Love the style of this dress & have already conjured up how i'd 'style' it. One problem i want it in a vibrant colour but typically i can't find that version. 

NastyGal.com > My new favourite online shop has come up with this gorgeous  little number. Bright in colour, Pockets and fitted at the waist all fit my criteria but long sleeves are putting me off.


Love the bodycon style and cut outs of these dresses see on Annalynne Mccord and Audrina Patridge.
I've managed to hunt down this same dress in a bright pink so this could be the dress i end up sporting on the night.

Topshop Fringe Tassle Kimono Jacket
This is the jacket i WANT AND NEED in my life come the big day. Perfect for summer  it's formed part of my dreams in recent weeks. Hmm wonder if i'll manage to get my hands on it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig