10/03/2011

Paris FW : My Miu Miu affair continues .....

I shall warn you now - i ADORE this particular brand like no other. 
I'm not sure how my love affair began but i know's grown stronger with each collection (and each trip to their boutiques). I'm pretty sure the Miu Miu staff in Westfields recognise me as 'that girl who comes in to dissect each new item one by one, only to leave dreaming of that one miu miu clutch bag'. Whilst in Australia last year, i popped into a Miu Miu store and finally purchased my sunnies. Sunglasses are piled up in my room in every imaginable style but since my Miu Miu babies were added to the collection they've become my favourite pair. I might as well throw the others out....not that i ever will obviously!

Their designs are always full of creativity and colour. A fun take on ladies-wear but usually in a wearable way. The collection of accessories are always immaculately young and fun yet still ooze a sense of sophistication. The collection for A/W11 was subdued enough for the winter months but with that pop of colour that could brighten up the days that little bit (without totally blinding us). Hollywood starlets  Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Lawrence and my recent style obsession Mila kunis were all spotted front row. Proof within itself that it's not a design house to ignore.
Miss Steinfeld arrives looking chic
Jennifer & Mila ready to be seated

They may not grab the headlines like counterparts Louis Vuitton, Channel or Burberry, but as the baby brand to Prada it's creating an impact in its own right.

The shoes!!!
The creative force Miuccia Prada


And so the obsession continues to grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig