11/03/2011

Buy My Wardrobe : Mcqueen Madness

So last night saw me attend another event thanks to those at Buy My wardrobe. You might remember a post when i got a stunning vintage trophy jacket for all of 20 odd pounds. Well there was an event by Femme de la creme, in association with B.M.W. Some great ladies were in attendance between them showcasing their respective companies and extravagant wardrobes. There was also a make up tutorial by make up mistress Nadia and a performance by up and coming songstress Sonna Rele ( who literally looks like she's just stepped off the runway of LFW definite model material).

In between raiding the designer racks & gushing over the beaut of a miu miu find with my fashion partner in crime for evening , i  managed to get some snaps.


Our designer obsession Miu Miu : courtesy of Chic&Seek

Guessed the inspiration behind my post title yet? There was a lovely lady who had some simply amazing pieces ( including a Stella Mccartney jumpsuit at a ridiculously low price!). Whilst chatting away i picked up a dress from the rail of treats. She informs me that it was an Alexander Mcqueen Pieces from his last collection...
THAT Alexander Mcqueen dress ..A little piece of designer history

The next event is set to be filled once again of gorgeous treats, as Buy My Wardrobe bring to you - Buy My Handbag. The best in designer bags will be sold as ridiculously low prices, think Miu Miu , Chole , Louis Vuitton , Chanel plus many more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig