03/02/2011

If dreams can come true...

A designer wardrobe is something i dream about everynight, ok so i don't want a room filled with only designer goodies ( i love high-street stores way too much!) but a few mixed in with my ever expanding 'TopshopPrimarniAsos' wardrobe would be lovely. As some of you may be aware i have a slight love affair with Miu Miu and growing obsessions with McqueenAlexander Wang, Burberry Prorsum and Mulberry.
My shoe dreams however aren't filled such exclusive designers. Crush number 1 : Jeffery campbell = the shoes i adore ,spending hours upon hours staring at them via my mac but knowing that once on i'd resemble a 6ft2 basketball player. 

I think i may be in love....
So in steps my saviour Sam Edelman. In the words of famed celeb stylist Rachel Zoe: 'I die'! Atm the Zoe boots of fall 2010 still have my heart. Somehow, someway i will find a way to get my hands on these badboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig