01/11/2014

Take Me To Church...



A night out with my housemate saw us end up in Shoreditch, where we put the world to rights and casually decided on yet another travelling adventure to add to the list of 2014 must do's. Outfit of choice was this casual shirt dress from Missguided with a few statement jewels from Primark and Somewhat Blonde thrown in for good measure. I love this dress as it's floral but still not to girly. I feel like it's something Kylie Jenner would throw on with a pair of ankle boots/layered jewels. I'm enjoying the warmest end to october/start to November on record, so far tights haven't been required, but i fear that's about to change. Any ways i hope you all have a fab weekend & i'll be posting my November wish-list soon alongside any discount codes i can find. 
Always handy as the Xmas shopping season arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig