24/10/2014

Ripped ...


Black Body - Missguided 
Ripped Denim - Topshop 
Gold Tipped Heels - Asos

After a couple of stress filled weeks , during my worst part of the year, the boy decided to surprise me to a 'date night'. Now we see each other a fair bit but he's a bit of a lad so for him to actually make reservations/book something left me beaming from ear to ear. I'm currently clearing out about 90% of my wardrobe ( Partly cos i want to streamline my overflowing wardrobe & partly to help fund a business venture..), so my currently faved look is that of 'simplicity'. I like little details such as shoes and jewels adding the finishing ( and sometimes most vital) touches to an outfit, in this case these Asos heels stepped up to the mark. A perfect little look for a cocktail filled dinner date. 

Have a lovely weekend beauties xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig