14/05/2012

Chasing The Sun ...


Sheinside Shirt - Topshop Belt & Leggings - H&M Gold Belt CuffsRings - All from Malaysian Boutiques


A few weeks ago i decided to take the plunge and purchase my first item from Sheinside. Taking advantage of a discount code i had been emailed to use on my first purchase i went for this cut out shirt. Combining my love for shirts and cut out detailing as soon as i clapped eyes on it i knew it wouldn't be long before it claimed a place in my ( over flowing) wardrobe. It's first outing was to Nottingham for a birthday weekend of shopping & cocktails. Even the sun came out to play! 

I teamed it with basic leggings and a skinny belt to give me more definition around my waist. In terms of quality i would definitely say it was worth the £20 odd it cost and the team at sheinside are great with their communication, ensuring i was kept up to speed with everything regarding my orders dispatch etc. 
I finished it off with a few random rings and a pair of cuffs from H&M.

My chosen outfit for the evening is en route this week and a review of my latest nail varnish purchases from a bargain brand...so cheap i ended up buying 5!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig