05/03/2012

Roc Me Out...

A random outfit for a random start to the what was an equally random weekend.



Primark Jumper & Tights - Topshop Shorts, Hat & Boots

Friday evening i went down west for two dates with 2 sets of beauts in my life. What was set to be a boring evening at home ended up being a rather lovely night of catching up on various snippets of gossip and having a generally fab evening. I decided to go against the weather and bring out my denim shorts though i  did team them with a jumper, tights and a bowler hat to boot. Oh and i did throw on some jewels in the form of a vintage necklace, a few rings and this chunky gold ID bracelet from Asos.

Saturday evening was spent with a few friends for another impromptu catch-up and then Sunday saw me head on up to the north for a wedding related event just outside of Manchester. I failed on getting a full snap of my outfit as i got a little carried away with the evening ( insert a sorry face here) but with 3 more weddings to go this year i'm sure this little number will be on show at some point once again.  As always my partner in crime ended up being my cousin which meant a car journey of us singing, laughing and eating 1 too many sweets. 




XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig