07/11/2011

Only If For A Night...







Cow Vintage Blouse - Topshop Skirt -Miss Selfridge Boots - New Look Socks - Asos  Silver Chain Ring - Topshop Armour Ring & Necklace


So my plans for a quiet friday night in didn't quite go to plan. After a week of work and boredom i was called and told to get ready for a night out and i was secretly rather happy. With a bout 30mins to get ready i spent 20mins simply repeating the words : i have nothing to wear! 
I ended up picking out this outfit mainly down to the fact i wanted to sport a boots/sock combo. I love the retro feel of the blouse and opted to focus on a few larger jewelled accessories with an otherwise simple black outfit. 

These boots were one of my favourite purchases from the past couple of months but the night ended with me hobbling to our waiting cab home...yep the heel broke! So saturday so me trot on down to Miss Selfridge and explain that i'd worn these 2/3 times max before the break. I must say they were great and gave me a full refund which i'm now looking to invest in another pair of beauts. I just need to hunt down a pair that i actually like, which could be hard as i've managed to build up the biggest list of requirements and i doubt the boots i'm dreaming of even exist. The Topshop Glitters have currently stolen my heart but sadly i fear they're that little bit too high. Hmmm. 

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig