26/09/2011

Forgotten Gems.....



A cheeky shot of my weekend arrival - ASOS Fantasy Fur Scarf



New Look Shirt - Topshop Skirt - Primark Tights - Marks & Spencer Boots 

Confession time : I was a little naughty & didn't get round to snapping any of the weekends outfits ( i know, major error! Though i did get a cheeky shot of the fur accessory that came into my life, saving me from the evening chills - note the top pic ) but remembered this little number i hadn't posted up as of yet 
So here it is...
This outfit was a combination of the following thoughts : Wanting to wear my suspender tights - being lazy in terms of heels - craving a smarter look. The blouse provided a smarter feel but the bright cobalt hue meant it wasn't a boring 'monochrome' look. Finishing off with gold jewels and a pink clutch i had my smart look with a bit of twist , that satisfied my demanding mood. 

On a side note, looking at my hair here in comparison to the last post i'm even happier with my d.i.y ombre attempt. I was going to change it come christmas but i now doubt that'll happen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig