21/02/2011

Forget about the consequences.....



 Saturday night rolled up and once again provided me with the perfect opportunity to get a little dressed up. The occasion? One of my favourite ladies birthdays, down a cute basement bar in London town. A few familiar faces were missing due to it being 2 other big birthdays on the very same night, bit gutted i couldn't attend them all.. but i wouldn't miss this gems birthday for anything!  I worked the outfit round the request of  'sequin shorts', this time teaming it with colour clash 'look' by using a red top & my HH pink clutch. 
To keep warm during travels i had my warehouse jacket (originally a dress) and Pret-a-portebello cape.

Warehouse dress ( worn as jacket) , Topshop top & metallic shoeboots, River Island shorts , Pink HH clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig