26/09/2010

Mr Westbury

I finally made it out the door after getting rather carried away with The Pretty Reckless album and a hairbrush :/ ..ha yeah i think Xfactor being back on our screens has somewhat influenced me a tad too much! I decided on my new treggs from Topshop and a short sheer basic..but then came the Jewellery. Now i have a huge problem with my Jewels: there's too many to choose from! Add to that my highly indecisive personality & there we have the perfect recipe for lateness. Luckily i had the perfect shoes ready in the form of some gorgeous shoe boots, from good old M&S of all places...yeah i was suprised when i found them too! Think these will be my A/W shoe of choice...


With my Pink HH Clutch in tow i got down to the Westbury Bar and it ended up being a great night..definatly recommend this place for weekend drinks..there's a great atmosphere , decently priced drinks, Plus the Decor is to die for (even the ladies loo's could be an actual room in its own right).
Back to the fashion- i went for a Navy & Black look, which is the new colour combination of A/W10 according to those in the know...i wanted to inject a bit of colour so the Pink clutch was pulled out of my collection. Personally think every girl should have one statement evening bag in her collection: it allows a bit of fun to be added to any outfit with ease.



1 comment:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig