23/09/2010

Blue Hues


As promised here's the start of the Daily Style item. I'll do my best to post a look everyday..but please don't be too angry if i miss the odd day out, i might just have run out of clothes!! Ok so that's too depressing to even think about and to be honest very unlikely... i think i single handedly helped Britain out of its recession this year!  Back to today, i was having a chilled day filled with research and business bits so threw on something simple. I couldn't survive without my leggings & the extra length is why i am IN LOVE with them. I like making the most of it (keeps the legs looking longer and me feeling warmer!), The Bodycon dress is from french connection: The material used is more of a knit base & the shade of blue gives it a more 'high-end' look. The denim was a cheeky bargain from one of my favs - Primarni (more widely recognised as Primark ),expect to see it popping up regularly in post: It helps me feel like we're still in summery times and not yet ready for the Winter Aviators just yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig