29/05/2015

Starting Over

 Top ~ Boohoo 
Mom Jeans ~ Topshop
Heels ~ Primark 

It's been a while since i dropped off the blogging radar but i think it's time to get back to uploading posts, constant instagram uploads & just annoying everyone i know with the constant need to take that picture of an outfit 
(or anything else that catches my eye).

I didn't wake up one day and think 'Oh heck i can not be bothered to upload anything anymore', but where my confidence took a bit of a nose dive i think i just needed some time to work out what on earth was going on in this little head of mine. It's not been the simplest of rides but i can safely say i feel like i'm winning what's been a tough battle. I've still kept up with my daily blog trawls and can safely say that Lydia of Lydia Elise Millen has definitely helped me approach anxiety issues in a fresh new way. 

Now we just need the sun to return and summer to officially begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig