29/07/2013

Even If I'm Dancing On My Own ...

ASOS Top - Topshop Skirt - DaisyStreet Wedges - Select Skull Clutch
Chester called for a Hen night and I was more than happy to oblige! Cocktails from Top Hats and laughs a aplenty meant a great night was had, and an epic roast courtesy of the roomies mother on our drive back down via Stoke was a life saver. I opted for a simple look with my trusty Topshop pencil skirt and Daisy street Wedges which I teamed with a simple metallic crop from Asos and these amazing lashes! They were tip from my cousin and are from Ebay, keep an eye out for a post in August all about these badboys as i'll be reviewing all styles purchased in one post. I've already used some of my paypal funds to bulk buy a number of these as they were super comfy and even upon removing them you could use them a few more times so definitely worth the spends. 

Ending the night with the worlds best chicken burger I've now jumped back on the health wagon and will be getting meal prepping from today. Let the challenge continue...

XX

1 comment:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig