11/06/2013

Rolling With The Punches...

Love Our Love Skirt from  Asos -  Lace Bandeau - New Look Necklace -
- Primark Clutch - Select Heels - Arty Ring 
With my love affair with all things high-waisted this skirt was like a dream come true. Scrolling through the pages of Asos I came across this Love our Love beauty and instantly needed it to join my collection of clothes. The canary yellow gives any outfit that pop of colour perfect for the summer months when an all black outfit ( my uniform) could come across a bit harsh. The material is thick enough to 'hold you' and actually assist in creating a shape instead of creating 100 more problems unlike the cheaper thinner varieties. I decided to go for a neutral finish by reaming it with these nude heels which were a steal at £16 from Select and a lace bandeau top. The over sized new look necklace creates an impact as the rest of my jewels were quite understated. I'm looking forward to reaming this skirt with some 80's style oversized tee's during the course of summer.. if you have any links to any sites with some good options please share away!
My house is nearly finished ( with renovation/moving drams aplenty) and once that's complete I'll begin the mass eBay clear-out once more and have more time for more posts!
XX

3 comments:

  1. great look! definitely prefer spending a bit of extra money to avoid cheap thin material

    serendipitystyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt!!
    Need these
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig