09/04/2013

Simple Times ...

H&M Shirt - Topshop Skirt
Ebay Seller Wedged Lace Ups

Happy to see that the sun's finally decided to make an appearance, it is Spring after all!
In the midst of Work, Redecorating, Birthdays and New ventures the blogs suffered a bit but I'll be re-shooting some looks this week and with a double whammy of celebrations at the weekend I'm already planning the outfits in my mind. The gym is set to become my best friend, alongside plates of salad and bowls of Fat free yoghurt/fruit...time to get ready for those summer clothes!
I know prints and clashing is all the rage atm but I'm loving clean/simple pieces with a focus on the accessories and colour palette. Let the navy obsession continue!
XX

4 comments:

  1. Wow..you look great, amazing legs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blush* Thank you lovely lady. ( btw loved the MUA Lippie post this week) xx

      Delete
  2. So simple but gorge!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig