03/02/2013

Mix and Match ...


Zara Lace Blouse - Asos Trousers - Asos Heels -
Malaysian Boutique Bag - Ebay Hand Chain
As much i seem to be obsessed with all things black & navy i've found myself adding printed items to the 101 online baskets waiting for me to click 'buy'. These trousers found their way to me courtesy of ASOS and the bloggers challenge i completed before christmas & i'm soo chuffed with them! The skinny fit and above the ankle length keep them on trend and easy to wear dressed up or down.  Thinking nude heels and a slogan tee could work well with them too for a more casual look.
Prints are everywhere atm and though it can look like a trend that's hard to wear you can't go wrong when teaming them with black staple pieces. I'm loving the clashing trend so threw in the snakeskin clutch, but you could wear a printed shirt tucked in too.The black heels showcase the gold tip trend perfectly and with my love of all things black & gold it wasn't going to be too long before a pair found their way into my overflowing shoe collection. They are only around £20? Using the last of my blogger voucher i grabbed them for about a fiver, bargain! 

The night saw me head to a night which saw Idris Elba ( Luther /The Wire) doing the 1st of his 7 week DJ Set and his special guest just happened to be Roger Sanchez! So that's another dance dj god ticked off my list...oh and then Trey Songz popped by too, casual friday much!aha
This month is set to be a busy one but come the end of it i'll hopefully be able to finally reveal what all my business planning 'chatter' has been about! Clothes & a new blog are en route ....


XX

2 comments:

  1. Wow i am in love with the print on those trousers!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slightly crazy yet still kind of classic..
      Thanks for stopping by sweets X

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig